Friday 4 March 2016

Wipe it off, wipe it off!



This is one of the stranger hauls I have done.

I suddenly had an urge to go and buy makeup remover wipes.  No idea why.

I used to use these frequently, my favourite was the Priceline Beauty Essentials Make-Up remover Wipes for Sensitive Skin and still have some stashed away, but once I was introduced to Micellar Water I lost interest in the wipes.  But these days I find that I come home from work and my skin feels really heavy and icky, and the micellar water is not enough to get rid of the "greasy-dirt" (oh how appealing) sensation.

Thus the face wipes.  They have a bit more heft than the micellar water so I wont need to rub away as much.  My plan is to use the micellar water in the morning as I have been doing - excellent for getting rid of the stuff that accumulates overnight and not too drying.  Then in the afternoon when I get home from work, use a wipe and finish up with a single cotton round (instead of 3 cotton rounds, I wear much makeup...) of micellar water.

I bought some micellar wipes to have in my handbag for days when I need to refresh/redo my makeup at work - such as long days with Parent Teacher Interviews and Info Evenings.

Not surpisingly these are all aimed at dry and/or sensitive skin. Some are from Woolworths (Safeway), some are from Chemist Warehouse.  This haul was driven by the sales/specials at both - if you wait, it'll be on sale at some point.


From Woolworths (Safeway)

Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Cleansing Wipes (25)



Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Cleansing Wipes (25)




Smartskin 25 Moisturising Facial Cleansing Wipes (25)




Woolworths Select Daily Balance Gentle Facial Wipes (25)




Chemist Warehouse
Nivea Pure and Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes (25)




Byphasse Micellar Make-up Remover Wipes (25)






So over the next few months or so I'll have a battle of the Make-up Remover Wipes and fill you in along the way!
What things have you randomly hauled for a specific item?

Any suggestions for other Makeup Remover wipes for dry and sensitive skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment