Sunday 19 April 2015

When things go from bad to worse.

My immune system is taking a fair beating at the moment.

I've just gotten over the conjunctivitis I developed before Easter, but that itself caused a sinus infection.  Days of migraines from the pressure so I haven't been able to do very much at all apart from watch YouTube and go down the rabbit-hole that is reddit.

And thanks to Melbourne's very confused weather my allergies have gone nuts.  I haven't eaten anything that would cause a massive reaction like this and its very localised on my cheeks (butterfly rash/mask).  I currently have a red and sore face so am feeling quite sorry for myself.

I have applied my Avene Cicalfate about 3 times today and yesterday as well, but gave in this evening and applied a light layer of a cortisteroid cream to help it settle overnight.

I managed to test some products before everything went crazy, so I will be posting them up over the next few days, but at the moment, sticking to my trusty products. But I know it will take up to week to settle down realistically.  I'm also going to have to stick to the stricter version of the RPAH Diet for a while.

Does anyone else get bad allergies when it rains and then clears up?  Or get irritated skin when you actually get rained on?

No comments:

Post a Comment