Monday 28 September 2015

Mask review : Sexy Look Moisturising Cotton Mask

Such Sexy Look.
Much Black.
Moisturising!
Wow!




This mask is lovely.  Just lovely.
I think I'll leave it there....


This was a mask I picked up in July in my random city haul.  No idea what it did - just read the ingredients on the back and liked the sound of them.  Very much masking on the edge sometimes.

Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, hydroxytheyl urea, calendula officinalis flower extract, cistus incanus flower/leaf/stem extract, gama amino butric acid, phenoxyethanol, chlorphensin, camellia sinensis leaf extract, hematite extract, ribes nigrum fruit extract, iodopropynyl, butycarbamate platinum, fragrance.
*just be careful of urea if you have inflamed/red skin.  Great for dry but not inflamed skin.



The mask itself is a heavy black opaque cotton that is full of essence.  It stayed on for over 30mins without drying out and my skin was bea-u-ti-ful afterwards.  This is definitely on my repurchase list when I go Melbourne again, if I can find a box of 5 I would be delighted.  I wish I could buy a bottle of the essence alone.  My skin was soft and dewy and bouncy for the rest of the day - I did this in the morning.


Ninja time!  I totally sent this to my friend who is also into sheet masking.>>>>>


Have you ever just bought a mask and found it was wonderful?
And also felt bad-ass while wearing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment