Saturday 7 November 2015

Heeeeeeeeey-heya Bae-By! ChiChi Pretty Palette

Sooooooo.
Got another ChiChi Pallete.


And its not a new one (though my heart yearns for the new Summer Palette that is limited edition).
I am surprised by this purchase because I have sampled and poked and examined most of the palettes and this one hasn't really caught my eye before.
But all of a sudden it was "I wish to add you to my collection.  Now.  Get in my basket", and lo - she came home with me.



She's so pretty, she's so fine.



Add she's mine!

I think after I got the Sunset palette that this suddenly made sense to have. The coral in the centre, plus the purples and blues are the main colours that spoke to me.  Again pigmentation is lovely - you only need a light touch to get a colour hit.
I wore the blues to a hen's party the other week and they lasted from 2pm to 9pm easily.  My face was still all "done" when I got home.  I actually over did the blue when I applied it and used the matte soft pink (4th from left) to tone it down.

Have you bought any of the new ChiChi palettes?  Or suddenly fallen for an old Palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment