Wednesday 11 November 2015

Sheet Mask Reviews - Nice Rice and Blah Bamboo

Two sheet masks, from different families, both alike in dignity.

But no.

Missha 3D Bamboo Sheet Mask - I bought this in April in one of my first hauls from RoseRoseShop.  I dont like it. It has a design that makes it "3D" by having a seam down the centre to join two halves.  But the fabric is CRISP.  It did not soften with heat from my face during the 15 un-fun minutes I kept it on for and it did dry out in that time frame.  There was not much essence left in the packet after as well.  Something in the ingredients irritated my skin slightly, or the fabric itself.  I did not see that much of a result from this.  I wont be repurchasing this and probably wont try others in Misshas 3D range.

Disappointment City



Oh but this mask!  Sasatinnie Rice Soothing Face Mask - I purchased this from Sasa in June.  I got three and wish I had bought more.  This has rice, hyaluronic acid and other goodies in it that my dry skin just loves.  This is the opposite of the Missha mask above.  I would say that this currently is my favourite Rice Based Sheet Mask.
I've left this mask on for up to 45 minutes and there was around 15 ml of essence in the packet which I decanted into a dropper bottle and used over the following days.  I wanted to use up all of the essence and if they sold the essence in a bottle I would definitely buy it!!
So unassuming yet such a star performer.
Much love.  Such wow.
The licorice noticeably brightens my skin. This is a very nice list of ingredients but I think the rice and licorice are the standouts. 
What sheet masks have surprised you or disappointed you?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete